Dispute resolution

If you are not satisfied after making a written complaint and having your case dealt with, you can apply to the National Board for Consumer Disputes.

National Board for Consumer Disputes

Phone: +468-555 017 00
Webaddress: www.arn.se


If a dispute arises between you and Söderberg & Partners, it is possible to have it brought before a civil court. As Söderberg & Partners is registered in Stockholm, you go to the
Stockholm District Court initially.

Stockholm District Court

Address: Box 8307, 104 20 Stockholm
Phone: +468-561 650 00
E-mail: stockholms.tingsratt@dom.se
Webaddress: www.stockholmstingsratt.se